If you represent a Home Owners Association, what do you want in a property management company? Combine the best in customer relations with unwavering commitment to detail, and you’ve got the perfect solution—Paradigm Properties Group.
At Paradigm, we care about the enduring beauty of your neighborhood. We know that covenant restrictions are more than just a set of rules to you. They offer peace of mind about the safety and security of your families, give you confidence in the continued strong value of your homes, and uphold the aesthetic environmental values of your community. These intangibles are foremost in our mind when you entrust your HOA property management to us.
Here are just some of the services we offer to HOAs:
- Approval of plans for building on lots.
- Review of proposed additions to homes and of installation of structures on properties, such as fencing, pools, and storage sheds.
- Enforcement of maintenance of community landscaping and recreational areas.
- Enforcement of exterior home maintenance.
- Enforcement of security provisions.
- Establishment of an annual operating budget and collection of maintenance fees needed to run neighborhood operations.
Come to Paradigm. We’ll take the load off.
Paradigm Homeowner and Condominium Association Management in Central Pennsylvania:
- Blossom Hill Homeowners Association
- Turnberry: North Village II Homeowners Association
- Timberton Estates Homeowners Association
- Eagle’s Crossing Unit Owners Association
- Coursey’s Point Homeowners Association (Felton, DE)
- South Village Homeowners Association
- North Village II Homeowners Assocation
- Glasgow Village Homeowners Association